NEWS

Blogger Widgets

8.8.12

Balakrishna's Tamil Politics


Nandamuri Balakrishna and his power among the Telugu masses needs no introduction. However, with each passing day, the culture of Tollywood heroes spreading their arms into other languages is growing and it appears that even Balayya has got his own plans regarding that.

Recently, Balayya was sharing his thoughts in an interview when he said “My father N T Rama Rao used to say I drank Tamil Nadu water I will give them water. That’s how Telugu Ganga project came and Chennai people are drinking that water. At the same time just like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu is also same for me.”

He added “I spent my childhood in Chennai so both are equal to me.” Those who are reading between the lines say that Balayya wants to act in Tamil movies and that’s why he is sending these feelers. Even during the ‘UKUP’ audio release function in Chennai he spoke in Tamil. That way, he wants to be in good books of Kollywood circles.

Incidentally, as opportunities keep reducing scope should be expanded. Balayya is comfortable with Tamil. When Sivaji Ganesan’s son Prabhu is coming here and doing so many films NTR’s son going to Chennai and doing films is no harm.